My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sinking Ships

I must admit, I've been holding out a little bit on my readers. I have so much on my mind, and although I don't ever mention specific names in this blog, I sometimes hesitate to express everything that I'm feeling for fear that someone comes along and accuses me of slander.

Blogs, like journals and diaries, are like smoking guns - once thoughts and feelings are committed to paper, and read by others, they set forth to do their damage.

I'm generally not a mean person, and I don't particularly like to gossip. But there is the rare occasion where I have something to say and it's not all sweet and sugarcoated. Sometimes the truth hurts. I really do make an honest effort to see things objectively, and with age I've taken more kindly to constructive criticism.

Despite all these things, I still have managed from time to time to get myself into hot water over this very blog. It's in times like these a saying from my mother comes to mind - "Loose lips sink ships."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless

7:57 AM  
Blogger آدم said...

شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
______________
تمتلك افضل الطرق والمعدات في تنظيف الواحدات الداخلية والخارجية للمكيفات توفر تنظيف المكيفات الاسبلت الفريون الكاست شركة غسيل مكيفات توفر خدمة تعبئة الفريون بسعر مميز شركة نظافة مكيفات تساعد علي رفع كفاءة التشغيل مرة اخريشركة تنظيف مكيفات اسبلت بالرياض _ شركة تنظيف مكيفات بشمال الرياض _ شركة تنظيف مكيفات غرب الرياض _ شركة تنظيف مكيفات شرق الرياض _ شركة تنظيف مكيفات جنوب الرياض

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home