My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Friday, April 22, 2005

Hussy Hesi

My schedule has almost tripled in size as I prepare myself for the completion of this educational excursion. My calendar is a cornucopia of errands and last minute musts, such as my financial aid exit interview. Luckily that was something which was easily accomplished this morning following work. For a total of 13 minutes I was assigned the duty of viewing a video clearly instructing me the in's and out's of my loan repayment.

The broadcast continually reitierated the simple fact that I was required to repay these moneys granted to me by Big Brother himself. Sorrowfully you become aware of the fact that this concept is hammered into your head simply because some poor fool many moons ago assumed that he was not required to repay his student loans and caused a legal raucous leading to this silly tradition. Consequently, I am quite convinced that I have to repay these funds.

Yet somewhere on this monsterous to-do list is my nightmare of all nightmares, spelled out in a mere 4 letters. Hesi. To define it plainly and sweetly, Hesi is a cumulative nursing exam that each student is required to pass before taking the NCLEX for state licensing. My dear friend Jamie calls it the Hussy, which I find to be quite fitting.

3 hours, 160 hard core nursing questions, and lots of GI upset. If you believe in prayer, now would be the ideal time to practice the power of prayer on my behalf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home