My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Thursday, April 14, 2005

The Countdown Begins

I have held out long enough, and thus begins my countdown to graduation. 11 days, and mind, this is not counting weekends. 11 days till glorious accomplishment. 11 days till success. 11 days till freedom. 11 days till the rest of my life begins.

Treading these waters of anticipation, I find my head bearly above the surface, which begs the question, "Will I even survive 11 more days?"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, you will, Patricia! Your name is Porawski and they are persevering!!! :-) Firsthand experience with your Sister. ;-)
May God bless you and lead you towards every possible success that He has in store for you.
Peter

10:26 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

You will!!I think i can, I think I can!! Go Patti!!! The Porawski sister are awesome!! U guys succeed in just bout everything u do! You'll do great in the world!

12:53 PM  
Blogger lady be good said...

I agree with everything said about Porawski sisters!!!! Poles are best in times of distress and trouble. Feel it running through your blood! Pamietaj, wszystko umiesz Patrycja!

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home