My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Monday, March 14, 2005

The Recant

With life hanging in the balance, and while I still have 2 shreads of dignity and sanity remaining, I thought it best to post a notification concerning the recant of my most recent job offer. Please do not worry yourself with the who?, what?, where?, when?, why?, and how? of the situation, for even I do not have the answers. My only surety is that now I must muster up some patience and wait for the dreaded callback from the unit director. Until then, we wait.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

woo hoo! I'm the first to ever comment!! :-p

--have fun. Raja.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home