My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Technical Difficulties

Never underestimate the anger that boils deep within the soul of someone who has just experienced technical difficulties. I have just spent approximately an hour and a half composing a blog detailing the events of my most recent hiatus in South Carolina. Due to its lengthy nature I decided to save my artistic expression, just to be on the safe side. Writing is not something that I take lightly, and thus, beaming with satisfaction I clicked the save button, confident that performing such an action would ensure that my work was engraved on cyber-tablets-of-stone for all eternity. Yet my efforts to preserve such a jem for later sharing have proved to be in vain. Consequently here I sit, stewing behind the computer screen, gritting my teeth, and choking back obscenities.

Thus my patience has been pushed to the max this evening, leaving me with no other choice but to cool my jets and hit the sack. With weeping and gnashing of teeth I shall return to the drawing board tomorrow and attempt to recall my story in its most original form. Until then, the suspense continues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home