My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Monday, March 07, 2005

Back To The Grind Stone

Since my return to Happy Valley, I've pondered and prodded for something to write about. Please do not assume that I did not have an eventful Spring Break, for it was quite the contrary. South Carolina is always kind to me, despite my Yankee heritage. I suppose I've just been away so long that my writing skills are getting a little rusty and are in desparate need of some honing. Or perhaps, I have so much to relate that my poor brain is too overwhelmed and cannot translate it into English as well as I would like. Whatever the case may be, ya'll at the very least know that I am still alive and well, and have returned to the grind stone with greatest of fury.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home