My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

The Common Thread

It just dawned on me this morning that it might be in my best interest to blog something sometime within this next century before I start raking in the hate mail for not updating my readers on my ever exciting life events. Honestly though, there is really nothing to report. I feel as if the writer that once stirred within my soul has gone on a permanant hiatus. I have tired multiple times within the last month or so to write some poetry or anything really of literary significance only to find my attempts to be in vain.

It got me to thinking the other day about my poetry and how I really would someday like to publish it. While filing through the poems I have written I found that they all have a common tie, one which I really would rather not voice publicly. It's not that it is something embarrassing or of immoral sorts. I just can't believe the fool I am somtimes.

Now would be a really good time for me to recant some of the things that I said in a certain blog about a certain someone, relating to how much I cared about them. I'm sure that this feeling will pass in another day or two and I will want to echo the recant and once again proclaim my undying affections for said homosabien. Pardon the expression, but I really feel that it is suiting in this case. As I rethink matters I can barely think of this person as human. They really strike me as more of a primate then human. But then again that doesn't quite fit either because I've seen heartfelt emotional expressions come from even a primate. Oh such a predicament. But as I stated earlier, I'm sure that this feeling will pass. But for now, let's enjoy the change.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The said person of course is below human. Remember, 'he is lower than whale dung and that is at the BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN!!!!!'. You however also are a little different than just a normal human. You are exceptional, above and beyond beautiful and talented and deserve only the best. Leave the orangutags to the jungle. Wait for the prince who will come.

5:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

doke gabbana outlet, canada goose uk, thomas sabo, converse outlet, canada goose outlet, moncler, moncler outlet, swarovski, moncler, canada goose, doudoune canada goose, supra shoes, bottes ugg, pandora charms, moncler, links of london, hollister, juicy couture outlet, ugg pas cher, replica watches, karen millen, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora charms, pandora jewelry, montre pas cher, louis vuitton, toms shoes, sac louis vuitton pas cher, canada goose, marc jacobs, coach outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors handbags, lancel, canada goose outlet, juicy couture outlet, moncler, louis vuitton, wedding dresses, moncler, moncler, swarovski crystal, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton, canada goose, barbour jackets, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, ugg boots uk, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, moncler
ninest123 10.30

11:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

qzz0706
golden state warriors jerseys
ray ban sunglasses
true religion uk
pandora charms
puma outlet
ray ban sunglasses
supra shoes
armani exchange
pandora charms
rockets jerseys

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home