My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Good Things

I've been trying to steer myself from the path of pessimism and thus I have formulated this list of what I consider to be good things. Yet the more I think about it, the more I really have to consider them to be great things. So without further ado. . . .

1. Friend's whose husbands are mechanics
2. Movie night with the girls
3. CSI night at the Arroyo-Watson residence
4. Earl Gray tea
5. Philadelphia
6. Melatonin dietary supplements
7. Chicken Cannelloni
8. Authentic New York style cheese cake
9. Hugs
10. Notes - just because
11. Nursing
12. Nursing patients
13. A trusty ink pen
14. Quitting time
15. Clean car smell
16. Driving a manuel
17. Cruising in Wanda late at night in Georgia
18. McDonald's drivethru
19. McDonald's drivethru accepting debit and credit
20. Rocking chairs
21. Saying "Goodbye" to a jerk
22. Goosedown pillows
23. Ragababy
24. God
25. Singing
26. Bryan Adams
27. Billy Joel

I suppose that if I continued sitting here I could come up with a million things that I consider to be great. What's great to you?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Sister, Dorothy Ann Porawski aka Dolly!!! :) Peter

3:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel thinks Ronald is a good thing and patti too

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Taco Bell
My supercomputer
treadmills

-Raja

5:20 PM  
Blogger lady be good said...

Thank you Peter for that. Yeah, I was wondering where sister was on the list. Not that I needed any encouragement today as my world shattered, not that anyone from the family cares, cares to care, or understand. I for one am thankful for people in my life who I can trust. You know, people who know how to keep it all in the family so to speak. It's so interesting how we find things out... well I guess I don't need to elaborate anymore on that topic. What is the point really.

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home