My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Props

I just have to give props to a couple of people that have really impressed me. My first candidate is Gabby who works at the Sanitary Cleaners on Ringgold Road. I met her this past Friday while picking up some scrubs that I had left to be altered. She is just one of those people who are so open and bubbly and just a joy to talk to. We swapped stories relating to the usual - who are you and where are you from etc. After discovering that I was from the North and that I am living here on my own, she gave me such encouragement and made me feel like I was doing the unspeakable.

My second candidate or should I say candidates are the Blue Angels. This weekend the Choo-Choo city is proud to present the annual airshow featuring the Blue Angels themselves. While becoming accquainted with Gabby we admired said gentlemen practicing for the show this weekend. These are men of some true talent. I can't help but appreciate too the fact that they chose to practice and then perform some of their air stunts directly over my house. Free of charge, I stood at my kitchen window this afternoon, in my pajamas and watched the boys shoot around the sky. It was awesome to say the least.

So without further ado, this round of applause is for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home