My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Pow!

I know that I have already made 2 other posts tonight, but this one is so good that I could not resist but to share it with my readers:

I suppose that I have been a little quiet tonight because every time I look at someone they are asking me, "What's wrong?" Which essentially just ticks me off because there is nothing wrong with being quiet. Of course I suppose it is a little out of the normal for me to be quiet at work (I usually have something to say about something) but there is nothing wrong with a little internal meditation, although I appreciate the concern.

Nevertheless, one of the CNA's noticed that I haven't had much to say tonight and asked me where the "pow" was? Huh? "The pow in Porawski ?"

I love it! This one's a keeper. Funny thing is that once you get to know us, any of the three of us (me and my sisters), you'll come to the realization that what Bobby said is true. We've got pow! Pow, right in the kisser!

2 Comments:

Blogger lady be good said...

i need some pow in my porawski right about now. could use a sister at least. i wish i could afford a psychotherapist. i would so love to be frightengly open with someone...

1:53 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

hehehe my lil bro says "pow right in the kisser"

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home