My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Dear Patti. . . .

I'd be an outright liar if I didn't tell you that the last 2 days have been nothing but hell for me. In the span of 48 hours I've officially become a cesspool for anyone in need, or rather, willing to dump on me. You'd think I went to school to be a certified counselor or something.

Needlesstosay, todays blog will be crammed full of advice for all those folks who felt it necessary to seek my input for their lives. But I must warn you, if you're excepting me to sugar coat it, you should have thought twice before you came to me in the first place.

1. Go see a marriage counselor
2. Put down your beer
3. Sober up
4. Keep your pants on
5. Stay away from that person
6. Don't return that E-mail
7. Don't sit by the phone waiting for him to call - he's not going to call
8. Don't sit by your cell phone waiting for him to call - he's not going to call
9. Don't ask me that question
10. Trim your nails
11. Call the doctor now!
12. Birth control is not the answer to this one
13. Sometimes you have to be mean
14. Put your foot down
15. Get over yourself

Of course there's more where that came from, but really I can only handle so much at once. To sum it all up I'm going to quote someone very dear to me. I apologize though, this is not an exact quote, more like a paraphrase, but the words are no less impacting :

Life is hard enough without being stupid.

Please don't be stupid.

1 Comments:

Blogger lady be good said...

Wow! That was awesome! Do it for me now! ;)

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home