My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Hello My Name Is. . . . . .

There's something that I just don't understand. Anonymous commenters. I just don't understand the point of this. If I were receiving hate comments I would be a little more understanding of the need to maintain one's anonymity. But these friendly comments without mention of who you are, those bother me.

I always figured one of the benefits of this whole blogging thing was being able to meet new people. But really, I'm not meeting anyone, especially when I receive comments that say something to the effect of, " I met you recently. . . . ." Ok. That really means nothing to me. Lately my mind has been like a sieve, and I can't for the life of me figure out who these people are.

So unless you have some nasty grahams you are wishing to leave me, tell me who you are. At least I'll know who my readers are.

4 Comments:

Blogger lady be good said...

Your fiesty-ness is such a turn off!!!! Be nice!

By the way, Mom nearly had me pee-ing my pants last night. She called at 2 am (are you sleeping?) (reason being because she says i run the streets at all hours and she can't get me any other time) in order to tell me the story about pho-dick's itchy nipples and sunburnt armpits!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

Ahhh there it is....I wondered how long it would be before the utter frustration of stupid anonymous commenters would spill out into a...how did your sister put it? "Fiesty" reply. I am like you in that respect, I hate the unknown even more so when it seems silly there even should be an unknown. But also like you I may have a side that says...haha! Nothing like a bee in the helmet eh...

10:29 PM  
Blogger lady be good said...

dear Joel- welcome to the world of little white phoofy head. ;) he he.

5:05 AM  
Blogger lady be good said...

wait, i wanted to say, I don't think the fiesty-ness is justified because it was just one anonymous comment. it's not like it was 10!!!! (and i knew it was you who had commented anyway, but then not everyone can be as telepathic as me. ;))

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home