My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Real Me

I haven't blogged in quite some time and thus I decided that since I'm not quite sure how to update my readers on the in's and out's of my life, I figured that it would be just as fitting to update my readers on who I am. I bounced this idea, silly and simple as it may seem, off a comment that I received on this very site.

In my last blog I described the Polish china that I had just recently bought. Some lonely soul responded with the comment that he would have never guessed that I liked polka dots. Huh? This is someone who is basing their opinion of me through what little they read off this blog. Not exactly the brightest idea, or the most accurate first impression. Hence, what follows more accurately depicits me, then whether I have polka dots under my main course or not. Enjoy!

The Invisible Spectacle

Such an odd sight
This girl presents.
Almost a spectacle and
Yet altogether ironic,
For her simplistic nature
Erases all outlines,
Blending austere silhouettes
Into unrecognizable backgrounds,
Leaving only faint traces of
A girl with her foot in her mouth,
and her heart on her sleeve.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DO you think that you could phone a friend once and a while?? I miss you, whats going on?? Did I do something wrong?

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow there's a lot of catchup reading to do hear. I'm going to have to start one of these at some point.

-Raja

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home