My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Wish List

It's that time of year again. Break out the mistletoe, hang the tinsel, trim the tree - the whole nine years. But really what I was referring to was that ever dreaded, infamous question: "What do you want for Christmas?"

Throughout the years I have truly grown to hate this question. I'm finding that as I get older there really is nothing that I want. On second thought, I take it back. There is a lot I want, but really what my heart desires is not something that you could box up, wrap in pretty paper, tie up with bows, and stick under the tree on Christmas Eve.

It all goes a lot deeper than the material, and straight into the abstract. Thus it seems really quite pointless to make out a wish list this year. I think I'd rather wait and see what comes my way.

1 Comments:

Blogger lady be good said...

well, i already know what you are getting from me. i just have one question: what color is your winter coat and what is you favorite color. :D

4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home