My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Poetic Release

Surprisingly, I found a few expressive words, threw them together, and poof. . . . .poetry! Log on to poetry.com and check out the latest "Liars Anonymous"

I can't say where the inspiration for this one came from. It was something that I had started awhile ago and hit a brick wall, got really frustrated and just stopped composing. Then the other day, when the end of a really bad week was approaching, I dug out my poetry journal and poured over it for a few minutes and came up with what you read. I suppose I was inspired by something that was happening to me a few months ago, but really it doesn't matter. Just read the poem.

1 Comments:

Blogger lady be good said...

At least one porawski is writing. i am waiting for my muse to inspire me...

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home