My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Liberator's 10% Off

Liberator. Hmmmmmm. Now is the time to allow that certain, hopefully dusty, part of your brain to kick in and work its dirtiest. If you can't exactly figure out what a liberator is then I would suggest that you log off now and just forget ever reading any of this.

The other day I was cruising down Ringgold, I can't seem to remember what my destination was or the reason for my trip, but I do remember the sign. It's a little way up Ringgold sitting on the right at a traffic light. Just sitting there. I've never really seen anyone go in either, so I am not quite sure how they keep the business up and running. But I'm sure they manage. It's called Elations, and rightfully so.

What really tipped me off to this place was the window display. It was an odd mix of some barely there Speedos mixed in with some whips and chains. I was surprised, to say the least, that they had multiple manikins in the window dressed in said garb. The reason for my surprise was a legal occurance back in Pennsylvania. There was a business of similar origin which I clearly remember being shut down for doing the very thing that Elations was doing. The newspaper commented that according to Pennsylvania codes one was not allowed to be able to see into the windows of said business. There was not to be any objects that might be for sale on display in the windows either.

Thus I found myself sitting at a red light on Ringgold peeking out the side of my eyes trying to figure out what the difference is between the codes in Pennsylvania and Tennessee. I just so happened to glance in my rearview mirror come to find an elderly couple staring into the windows. They seemed to be highly interested in the merchandise on display, and perhaps they were even enticed at the thought of becoming the ower of a liberator, especially at 10% off. Now that's an offer that's too good to pass up.

1 Comments:

Blogger lady be good said...

I don't know what a liberator is and you know what, I don't even want to know. This is one girl that is going to leave the google search alone on this one...

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home