My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Thought Of The Day

Here's a thought:



It's a very sad day when you read someone's lips and the only word that pops out at you is the infamous "F" word. The other day I was cruising down Ringgold Road and one of those "How's My Driving?" trucks pulled up along side of me. Driving this truck was a woman who appeared to be quite perturbed with someone of whom she was talking to on her cell phone. It was quite apparent that she was yelling at said individual and thus the situation demanded my attention. As I sat idly at the traffic light I watched her from my rearview mirror. Suddenly the conversation progressed and finally escallated with the before mentioned profanity. I had to chuckle to myself that that was the only part of the conversation that I, an innocent bystander, understood.



Here's another thought:



There's a really handsome gentlemen standing across from me here at the local library. Sigh. But I'm sure that not much more can be said aside from the fact that he is across from me and very intently studying something on his own computer. Oh well. It was a nice thought nonetheless.