My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Monday, November 14, 2005

I Thinking Of Something. . . . .

Quite frankly, I'm not really sure what it is that I am thinking. It's that hour of the morning when I'm done all the paperwork and I have nothing left to do, and then the fatigue kicks in. I really could just fall into bed right now and not wake up for about 8-12 hours. Two down, one more to go - nights to work that is. I'm home free really.

Unfortunately I think this concludes today's blog entry. Back to work. . . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger lady be good said...

sister! i am waiting for your thoughts! have none come by now?

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home