My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Sunday, November 20, 2005

IHOP Outting

The highlight of my morning (as Jamie would say) is going to be going to IHOP this AM with Jamie and Caralee. I warned her ahead of time though when she called me with the invite - be prepared to see me eat my face off - which really she has seen me do many other times at the Cracker Barrel. I'm so siked. I love breakfast food!

2 Comments:

Blogger lady be good said...

wow! do you know, it has always been my dream to go to IHOP and Bryce and I just never got the chance... our whole lives watiting for something you're doing this morning.

10:24 AM  
Blogger lady be good said...

phoof!

thanks so much for the package! i love everything, esp the shirts! the music is also great and what's more, i've been thinking about kisses for a long time. you're the best! love you!

laff...

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home