My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Monday, December 19, 2005

Pennsylvania Or Bust!

The countdown begins till the trip home for Christmas. I have 2 more nights of work, and then one day to pack, and then I'll take the 12 hour drive all by my lonesome on Thursday morning. If all goes well the car rental people will have my vehicle ready and waiting for me when I come to pick it up at 7:30 AM. If not, I have already promised myself that I am going to request to speak to the manager, for the single, solitary reason that the last time I reserved a rental car it took them 2 whole hours to get the car ready and extended my trip by 2 hours. I did not leave the rental headquarters till about 9:30 AM and my reservation was for about 7:30 AM. Needless to say, I am very anxious to just be on the road and closer to spending some time with my folks and most importantly my dogs, whom I miss more than anything in this world.

Another note of praise, I'm done with all my shopping. I have yet to send my elder sister's gift to Poland, but I think that is something that is going to have to wait until I return from PA, since it is a little pricy.

But as all good things must come to an end, I must stop here, I'm at work and duty calls.

2 Comments:

Blogger lady be good said...

i bought your present almost three weeks ago but haven't sent it yet. now i am afraid that it won't make it on time. oh well. will get it off soon. thanks for all your super comments. i don't feel so beautiful lately... too much food down the shoot makes my face puffy. have a great time at home. try to steer clear of mom though... holiday seasons are so dangerous.

7:25 AM  
Blogger Call Me Crazy said...

hope your holidays are going very well with your family. Have a very merry christmas! We should do something for new year's if you're around.

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home