My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My Plea

Temporary insanity. I'm sure that more often than not, I'm just not thinking straight. As my step brother would say - I'm a few sandwiches short of a picnic. It's not that I'm recanting what I wrote earlier. Yet I have been thinking, hard, and there is a reason why we call it jumping to conclusions.

I have learned good and plenty to be especially careful to heed the red flag when it's raised, and figuratively waved in front of my face. There are more than a few warning signs indicating me to just leave it alone. I should know better than to make assumptions, even about my own feelings.

Ever like the idea of something? I suppose my overwhelming loneliness likes to speak out every so often. I'd like to be with someone, but this is far from it. This certainly isn't love. Probably just a 24 hour, viral thing. . . . . .

2 Comments:

Blogger lady be good said...

wah wah wah!!!!! you need to get out! do something crazy! order yourself a pizza! come to visit me! (and hey, you haven't even given me any details in this situation!)

11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed your last two blogs. Although I am a male I still could feel and understand to a certain degree what you are going though. Also your writing style is very interesting and keeps the reader up with the momment. I met you not to long ago but I must say I didn't see this creative side...I felt like I was reading an artical out of a readers digest and the only thing it lacked was the joke at the end....keep it up!

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home