My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Friday, May 18, 2007

The Pen Name

While we're on the topic of nicknames, I'd just like to say that I've decided that I really dislike my nickname, or pen name as it were, for The Second. It totally doesn't fit who he is. I don't know why this didn't occur to me earlier, especially considering the fact that on numerous occasions he has voiced his own distaste for it. He's too smart and knows me too well to have not figured out that I was talking about him all along.

I suppose that being away from Tennessee for the last few days has given me a different perspective on certain things, and this is one conclusion that I've come to. So it's back to the drawing board for this one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home