My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Saturday, March 31, 2007

A Dry Spell

It seems as if my writing lately comes in waves. I'll have a period where there is so much to say that I can't say it all. Then there are times when I have absolutely nothing to say. Then there are times when it all seems to fall in between. Those are the moments when my mind is running a mile a minute, but I can't really make much sense of all the bits and pieces, or I've made perfect sense of everything, but for privacy reasons or because I care way too much about what people think of me I'd just rather suffer and keep it all to myself. Today I'm experiencing a little of all of the above, which really is no better. . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home