My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Monday, March 12, 2007

It's Me

About a week ago I blogged about the new bathing suits that I had bought for this up and coming summer season. They arrived in the mail a few days ago and honestly, the only thing that is itsy bitsy, is me. I guess I'm smaller than I thought, or else the company sizes run a little on the big side.

For a few days now I've debated as to whether I should just return them and get my money back or be brave and make the necessary exchanges and see if I feel better about the whole thing when they actually fit me. So today I called Victoria's Secret and arranged to have the smaller sizes sent to me pronto.


In the meantime I decided to break myself into being more comfortable in the tops which actually fit me, and thus pranced around my apartment for a few minutes in the tops and my pajama bottoms. I'm sure the neighbors across the way enjoyed that. Oh well. . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home