My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Friday, March 02, 2007

Another Good One

Dolly always teases me for what she calls "advertising" certain musical groups over my blog, but really I can't help myself. I love music. And I've noticed that as I get older I listen more to the lyrics and what the song itself is saying. I really like this song. The first time I heard it I had to laugh because I thought it was a little silly, but I guess it grew on me because really it's just a love song and that's what I crave. Plus you can dance to this one. Enjoy!

Here In Your Arms

I like,
Where we are,
When we drive,
In your car.
I like,
Where we are,
Here.

Cause our lips,
Can touch.
And our cheeks,
Can brush.
Our lips can touch,
Here.

Where you are the one, the one,
Who lies close to me,
Whispers, "Hello,
"I miss you quite terribly."
I fell in love, in love
With you suddenly.
Now there's no place else
I could be, but,
Here in your arms.

I like,
Where you sleep,
When you sleep,
Next to me.
I like,
Where you sleep
Here.

Repeat Chourus. . . . .

- Hellogoodbye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home