My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Monday, October 30, 2006

Stuck In A Moment

Have you ever seen a clock whose battery is dying? The only indication that something is wrong is found in the second hand. It moves, but it doesn't. Its tiny movement contradicts the only word that best describes what any onlooker observes. It moves, but never advances. It moves, but never back tracks.

It moves ever so pathetically, desperately trying to accomplish the only job it knows to do. I feel like that second hand - attempting to push forward yet something so necessary seems to be holding me back. I'm moving, but I'm not advancing., stuck in a moment. . . . .

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why do i check your page everyday when it looks like you are never going to blog again?

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home