My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Even Better

This one is even better. I can't even find words to describe it. I suppose it speaks for itself:

Union of Ours

Still loving you

Precious lips,
How sorrowful thou wouldst be
Knowing the Pandora's box you've opened.
For the union of ours was the key
Releasing all the joys and tears
That accompany my love for thee.

Tender hands,
O the thrill my soul feels
At the union of ours.
I wouldst pray for death
Before releasing thee.

Beautiful eyes,
If thou couldst see
The depth, and breadth, and height
Of my longing, thou wouldst beg to be blind.
For the union of ours speaks a language
I never before have heard.
Revealing a love incomprehensible
Even unto mine own soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home