My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Off-Roading

Yes, you heard me correctly, off-roading, in my beautiful Bianca, who may I add does not even have 4WD, let alone off-roading capabilities. But really it was not done of my own chosing. Let me explain.

For one thing, TN drivers are the worst. I've heard people complain about New York drivers and Hotlanta drivers, but really TN drivers take the cake, the ice cream, the hot lunch, the bag of chips, and the pudding snack! They are hands down horrible.

So here I am driving home from an afternoon of chic flicks with Shana, when I find myself stuck behind one of afore mentioned drivers. Stop, go, stop, go, practically up the next cars tailpipe. Not really that he was in a hurry, because he was driving about 10 mph below the speed limit, but just enough to get under my skin and dig into the nearest nerve ending.

As I continued following him, his bad driving got worse. In an instant he had slammed on his brakes leaving me no choice but to veer off the road and onto the lawn of the Covenant Presbyterian Church, which might I add was under construction. Once traffic starting moving again, I began debating whether I ought to attempt backing up to get back on track or if I ought to just take the scenic route around the trees, through the front lawn of the church. Convinced that there had to be at least more more bad TN driver that I would end up behind before I got home, I decided it would be safer to just drive across the lawn, which is what I did.

To make matters even worse, I was right across the street from The Second's house. Hopefully he wasn't looking out the window, doubled over, laughing hysterically, as I made my way across the lawn and onto the church parking lot. But even if he was, oh well, cest la vie.

Good thing though that Bianca didn't sustain any damage throughout all this. Although I must admit, I felt a little guilty for driving across a church lawn. Would that be considered irreverent?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could have seen that one poophead

10:06 PM  
Blogger lady be good said...

who is calling you poophead? it's PHOOFY! anyone who knows how fierce and fiesty you are can automatically picked the white-knuckled phoof-meister on the verge of road rage. ;)

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home