My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

PA or Bust!

One more day till I leave for vacation in PA. Now, I know that some of you out there are thinking, "What kind of vacation is there in PA?" and I would be lying if I didn't admit that I have thought the same thing a few times myself. But really, I am so tired of TN right now that I'm ready for a change of scenery. And really I'm not sure what exactly has me so fed up with being here, but I am.

Don't get me wrong, there are some amazing people here, people that I miss on a daily basis, which means that I'm just going to die while I'm away from them for 2 weeks. But at the same time, I need some old but new faces. I need to play with Foxy and watch the game with my Dad and just be the old Patti. But never fear, I'll be back!

1 Comments:

Blogger lady be good said...

pat! do me a favor and try to make contact with mom-mom while you are home and try to get my fiddle! i have a friend coming from poland in mid september and maybe i will ask him to bring it over for me. thanks! drive safe!

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home