My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Sunday, September 03, 2006

I've Got Rhythm

It's a given that I can cut some rug, but I'm not talking about that kind of rhythm. My circadian rhythm is back on track. Although I've only been eatting and sleeping like a normal human being for about a week and a half now, I feel wonderful.

Over the past few nights I've found myself getting rather sleepy around 10:30 or 11:00 PM. Thus I've listened to my body and gone to bed. Almost every night I've slept like a rock and then woke in the morning feeling refreshed and ready to go.

Too bad that in another few days I'll be heading back to TN only to throw my body into confusion as I return to third shift, which means staying up all night, eatting whenever, and sleeping all day. It's really a unique situation, which I suppose suits me well, although sometimes I'd rather stick to the mundane and feel a bit more energized. But hey, who could ask for anything more?

2 Comments:

Blogger lady be good said...

you witty thing, you! you forgot to mention that you also "got daisies"... ;) i want a picture of you and those flowers!!!!! pronto!!!

6:44 AM  
Blogger lady be good said...

p.s. your package hasn't come. i would look into it from the u.s. post office side if i were you. i will do that same.

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home