My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Friday, September 01, 2006

The Ragweed Welcoming Committee

Thanks to Hurricane Ernesto it's about 64 degrees here in good ole' PA, and for whatever reason the sudden decrease in temperature has also brought along a catastrophic increase in the amount of pollen in the air. I've been nothing but miserable for the last 2 days, eyes watering, nose itching, oh and plenty of sneezing. It's awful because really I've been quite fortunate living in TN. I've been there for about 4 years now, and for the last 3 years I've had not even the slighest sniffle.

Too bad that Benadryl does absolutely nothing for me or else I'd go take a dose, pass out, and sleep it all off. Otherwise, everything's peachy-keen. Excuse me now while I go blow my nose, again. . . . . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger lady be good said...

OH MAN! i would LOVE to have some benedryl. I LOVE the way the stuff makes me sleepy enough to clonk out all day. you KNOW how i love being unconscious! send me some!!!!

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home