My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Huh?

Peter Gabriel once said, "I wanna be your sledgehammer." When I was little, and MTV still actually played music videos, this was one of my favorite videos ever.

I've heard this song twice in the last 2 days and the lyrics really got me to thinking. When I heard the intro for the song come blaring through my stereo speakers I could almost see the video replay in my head. There's something especially strange about the one particular scene where they animate a sledgehammer which swings and cracks open 2 eggs, and inside are 2 cooked chickens like you'd find on a rotisserie spit, who dance with each other. Now that's imagination at it's finest! But what I really want to know is, what the heck was he saying? "I wanna be your sledgehammer." Should I be blushing? What does it mean?

1 Comments:

Blogger lady be good said...

James Taylor was much clearer with "I'm a steam roller". I'm going to check out this song again and try to get back to you. I hated that video. It was way to weird.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home