My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Friday, October 10, 2008

Blog Disclaimer

I'm one of the most honest people I know. Besides the fact that I'm a really bad liar, I just believe that honesty is the best policy. I can save myself a whole lot of aggrevation by just telling the truth the first time around as opposed to conjuring up some tall-tale that I have to keep up with anyways.

This blog contains 100% honesty. This blog serves as an outlet for all the things that I feel, but sometimes struggle to express. If honesty is not something that you value, then don't read this blog. If you are one of those people who can't handle honesty, often lightly seasoned with a dash of humor, then don't read this blog.

I don't intend to stop writing my thoughts and feelings because there is someone out there who feels offended because of what I think and feel. This is who I am. This is me, the unrated version, stripped naked, and then scribbled on paper for the free world to see. I'm brave enough to be honest. If you can't appreciate honesty, then don't read this blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger lady be good said...

hmmmm. i'd like to know what my sister is doing for christmas since i'd like to see her. are you coming up? when? if not, when can i come down? my ticket real soon, so let me know. i'd like to buy my ticket real soon, so let me know. love, me

9:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The nfl jerseys store Broncos are 8-5 and have Christian Louboutin Women Flat games left against the Patriots, Chiefs and cheap nfl jerseys Raiders, three of the four NFL teams who christian louboutin shoes have Nike Air Max 90 already reached NFL Tom Brady Jerseys at least 10 wins. They christian louboutin uk probably Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes need louboutin outlet to christian louboutin men flat win two Nike Free Run of christian louboutin Panettone spiked leather wallet those three to make the playoffs. This will feel like a wholesale nfl jerseys playoff game already for NFL Rob Gronkowski Nike Jerseys them.

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home