My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

I love to celebrate special occasions. In fact it doesn't even have to be a well known, nationally recognized holiday for me to want to celebrate. Yet I've found that I don't have to spend money, or decorate, or even eat cake (which is one of my most favorite things to do - especially if I make the cake myself) in order to feel celebratory.

For the most part I've found that I can just keep reminding myself why I ought to feel happy and, I do. Too bad this doesn't work on any random day when I'm feeling craptacular. I suppose I can't trick even myself because it seems that I know when there's something legitimate to celebrate and just some placebo celebration to put some pep in my step.

Either way, today holds a real reason to celebrate something really quite wonderful. Today has been 6 months that Thumper and I have been together! Yeah! To me 6 months is a big deal, not as big a deal as 1 year, but a big deal nonetheless.

We didn't do anything to celebrate. I'm not even really sure that he realizes it's been 6 months, but all day I felt like I was walking on air, which really is no different from how I feel on a daily basis since we first started dating.

I feel happy! Which actually, that word, "happy", doesn't do justice to what I'm really feeling. I feel light and airy. I feel butterflies in my stomach. I feel like a girl in love.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The nfl jerseys store Broncos are 8-5 and have Christian Louboutin Women Flat games left against the Patriots, Chiefs and cheap nfl jerseys Raiders, three of the four NFL teams who christian louboutin shoes have Nike Air Max 90 already reached NFL Tom Brady Jerseys at least 10 wins. They christian louboutin uk probably Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes need louboutin outlet to christian louboutin men flat win two Nike Free Run of christian louboutin Panettone spiked leather wallet those three to make the playoffs. This will feel like a wholesale nfl jerseys playoff game already for NFL Rob Gronkowski Nike Jerseys them.

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home