My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Countdown Begins!

Only 41 days and counting till Christmas! As hard a decision as it was, I have decided to spend the holiday here in Tennessee despite the fact that I am not scheduled to work.

Normally, if I was not scheduled to work the holiday I would be hopping in Bianca and headed North. But this year with gas prices still in limbo, and my hunny here in Tennessee, it wasn't too hard to decide to just stay put!

And the best news of all is that I'm done with my Christmas shopping except for a few here's and there's for Thumper's stocking. I can hardly contain myself and the surprises I have up my sleeve for this year!

2 Comments:

Blogger lady be good said...

it seems to me like that decision wasn't hard at all for you- can you honestly say that there was any moment that you really were struggling with what to do? if you aren't working, then why don't you bring g.s. home to meet the fam?

9:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The nfl jerseys store Broncos are 8-5 and have Christian Louboutin Women Flat games left against the Patriots, Chiefs and cheap nfl jerseys Raiders, three of the four NFL teams who christian louboutin shoes have Nike Air Max 90 already reached NFL Tom Brady Jerseys at least 10 wins. They christian louboutin uk probably Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes need louboutin outlet to christian louboutin men flat win two Nike Free Run of christian louboutin Panettone spiked leather wallet those three to make the playoffs. This will feel like a wholesale nfl jerseys playoff game already for NFL Rob Gronkowski Nike Jerseys them.

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home