My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tug O' War

Here lately I feel like someone is playing Tug O' War with my heart. One day I lean towards this side and then almost instantly, and rather unexpectedly, I'm leaning towards the other side. And it's not that there is anyone in particular who is pulling me this way and that. As with most things, it's generally something I've brought upon myself.

I find myself being torn between the things that I long for, but realize are an impossibility, and the idea of something new. Yet being the person who knows exactly what's pulling me this way and that, I'm doing an awful job of controlling it. I suppose that's where all those Mystic Complexities fit into the picture. How wonderful things would be if we could just control even one aspect of this hellish torture we call life!

Despite the fact that we're speaking figuratively here, I'm exhausted. My poor body feels as if it's actually been fighting back and forth for whatever I want. Unfortunately, neither the left nor the right appears to be stronger than the other. . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger lady be good said...

well, it's nice to see that you are updating, and that your profile picture is another one shot as seen from my eye.

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home