My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Monday, January 28, 2008

Word To Your Mother!

Let's get one thing straight - there's nothing wrong with me. There's nothing wrong with being 24 and being single. There's nothing wrong with this! Furthermore, I'm not some dart board you can throw random men at. I care if someone is attractive and takes care of themselves. I care if we share things in common. I care if you can make me laugh. I care if you're sensitive, patient, and just generally speaking, a good christian.

And just because someone does glance in my general direction, does not mean I am obligated to said individual. I am not obligated to talk to anyone, or go out with them. And even if someone is Seventh-day Adventist doesn't mean that they are worthwhile. Likewise, practicing anything outside the realm of Adventism doesn't automatically exclude them as a possibility.

Stop comparing me! I'm not your ex, or the girl you grew up with, or the person you've built in the dark confines of your mind. I'm me. And if that's something you can't handle then don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya! I'm done being nice and just sitting back being a spectator of my own social life. I have a say, and I've had enough. No more bad dates. No more forced dates. In fact, no more dates for awhile, period. I'm taking a hiatus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home