My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Winds of Change Are A Blowin'

And they blew me right into Elizabeth's salon chair. She's my hairapist. I spill my guts to her while she makes me beautiful. I've been feeling like I want to do something different with myself. I suppose some of that includes a bit of an attitude adjustment, along with some physical sprucing up.

While waiting to get into the chair I thumbed through a magazine and immediately found something that I liked. After showing it to Elizabeth she looked up at me and smiled. By this I knew she agreed, and the rest is history.


I'm not going to go so far as to say it's short, but there was a significant amount of my hair on the floor. When I want change, I go all out. I feel lighter. I feel different, but still me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home