My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Monday, March 03, 2008

Also Known As. . . .

It's no wonder that sometimes I don't know whether I'm coming or going. Check out all these nicknames:
  • Pat
  • Patser
  • Phoofy
  • Miss Patti
  • Nurse Patti
  • Patti-Cake
  • Little Red Riding Hood
  • Twin
  • Peppermint Patti
  • Pootie or Poot
  • Pretty Lady
  • Lil Bit
  • Malinka (some type of Russian berry) - given to me by Ms Future MD
  • Dyumovochka (Russian for Thumbelina) - given to me by Olga, but a new favorite for Ms Future MD
  • Patalina
  • Patalones (as opposed to pantalones)
  • Paterowski
  • Minnie Mouse
  • Fatty (thanks a lot JR)

1 Comments:

Blogger lady be good said...

what about "little white phoofy head"????

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home