My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Quote Of The Day

Again, I found this one on the pull-off calendar up at the nurse's station at work, and I thought it was really fitting, especially considering how I've been feeling about God lately:
I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is
prapared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Sir Winston Churchill
I wouldn't necessarily say that I am ready to meet my Maker. I'd like to meet Him. There are quite a few matters I'd like to address with Him. I'm sure though there are times when He sees me coming and sighs heavily to Himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home