My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sto Lat!

Happy 26th Birthday to my dear older sis, Dolly! I can hardly believe that we are getting to be in our mid-twenties. It feels like only just yesterday that you were chasing me around the backyard with worm guts smeared on your hands chanting, "Smell 'em!" All this of course coming from the same girl who all the way up through high school would steal my clean underwear out of the laundry, put them on her head, and take off running around the front yard for all of County Line Road to see my unmentionables! I would not be the least bit surprised if you were to come home and do it all over again because that's just who you are.

Oh how you tortured me as a young child. Like the time I decided to take a Sabbath afternoon nap, and just as I fell asleep you filled my Care Bear sleeping bag with spaghetti noodles, knowing full well how terrified I was of worms (gee I wonder where that fear came from?!). Or the multiple times you sat on top of me letting the saliva hang down from your mouth, slerping it up just before it dripped onto my face! Fond memories sis. . . .

I hope that Poland finds you happy and well. I pray that you are blessed with all your heart's desires and that this next year of life is brimming over with all the joys you could ever imagine. I love you very much!

XOXOXOXO

1 Comments:

Blogger lady be good said...

i got a good laugh out of this. i'm sorry for having been so overbearing as a kid... i actually often feel really guilty about. but i suppose most of that stuff was fairly normal sybling activity... ;)

he he he

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home