My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Where Have All My Readers Gone?

When people ask me, "What's a blog?" I kindly inform them that it's like an online journal. So I suppose it seems completely insane to ask why there seems to be no one reading my journal of all things, but come on folks!

Here is your chance to get inside the mind of a young woman and explore the world from my point of view. Did I happen to mention ladies and gentlemen that this is your chance to get inside the mind of a young woman? Of course you read at your own risk, but really who could pass up such an opportunity?

So what I want to know is, where have all my readers gone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home