My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

One More Note

Just for kicks I decided to visit poetry.com this morning and much to my dismay I have found that one of my most recent poems that I submitted, is in fact, not there! So the one that is there is one that I wrote recently. But the one that I was really quite proud of, and inspired by Leon, is not showing. I will be sure to fix this and post a notice when it is up and running!

4 Comments:

Blogger lady be good said...

Dude, I don't know what the dilly with poetry.com is, if they have an irritating corn cob somewhere where it doesn't belong, but absolutely will not allow my op.1, no. 4 or op. 3, no.6. Don't know what that is all about. You just gotta kept putting them up. Laff...

9:47 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

I think i found your new poem! I had read all your poems before and loved them all! I read the one with leon and then the one after that. I go there every once in a while to chek for new poems from either u or the other Miss Porawski.
-nikki

6:07 PM  
Blogger lady be good said...

Where is my sister?!?!??!!

4:55 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

I was just going to ask the same thing! except not my sister.. I've been missing your wonderful blogs!! I hope all is well! U must have more of a life than Doll and I. ;)

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home