My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Friday, May 02, 2008

Spare Change

I hate change. I'm sure that I have already denounced it multiple times throughout this blog. But here lately there sure has been a lot of it in my life - and for once it's not half bad!

That job that I applied for in MICU - I got it! I drank about half a bottle of Pepto Bismol before my interview, but they loved me and I'll be moving upstairs sometime in July. The boss lady is taking it all rather well too, which really had me worried, since some of those who most recently transfered had a rough go of it.

Thumper and I are finally official! Yeah! It took him long enough to come to his senses, but it was well worth the wait. It's only been 2 weeks now that we're together, but of course I'm on cloud 9 or somewhere really heavenly, just wandering around acting like some goober. I guess this is what you would call being happy. Pure, unadulterated happiness, there's nothing quite like it.

I've been traveling a lot too. I just got back from sunny Florida where it is getting warm but not too warm. Right now it's just perfect. It stays in the low to mid 80's but without all that humidity. Then in about another week and a half Santa Claus and I are headed to The Windy City for about a week.

What more can I say? Things are going rather well for a change. I'd better not talk about it too much for fear I jinx myself. But if there seems to be a lack of blogging here lately it's because I'm busy with all this spare change!

4 Comments:

Blogger STOPHEAD said...

Do you know "No pain No gain"? So I just wanna say "No Change No Chance" ;-)

11:34 AM  
Blogger admin said...

My wife can certainly relate to the "no more Southerner than I am native Yankee" deal. Blessings.

7:38 AM  
Blogger lady be good said...

i'm a little hurt that i wasn't in on the thumper secret. maybe now you will ease up on janusz? re: the email with all the stuff that i will try to send to you TOMORROW!

love,

me

2:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The nfl jerseys store Broncos are 8-5 and have Christian Louboutin Women Flat games left against the Patriots, Chiefs and cheap nfl jerseys Raiders, three of the four NFL teams who christian louboutin shoes have Nike Air Max 90 already reached NFL Tom Brady Jerseys at least 10 wins. They christian louboutin uk probably Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes need louboutin outlet to christian louboutin men flat win two Nike Free Run of christian louboutin Panettone spiked leather wallet those three to make the playoffs. This will feel like a wholesale nfl jerseys playoff game already for NFL Rob Gronkowski Nike Jerseys them.

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home