My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Dear Santa. . . .

Of course we've all heard the saying, "Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it." The Christmas season has just begun, and thus begins the season for wishing and making lists for Santa Claus of all the things we want.

Last year at work we planned for our annual Secret Santa drawing. To lessen the headache of trying to think of something to buy for the person whose name we were assigned, we posted a list of the names of all the employees on 1 North and each person was responsible for writing something they wanted beside their name.

I mulled over this list for weeks before standing before it and writing down my wish for Santa. I narrowed my selection down to the one thing I had always wanted, yet still didn't have. I knew it was a long shot, but at least everyone else would get a good laugh out of it.

Someone tall dark and handsome. . . . .

I was right about my wish being good for a laugh. I had the entire unit buzzing about who to set me up with. When the day of the actual gift exchange came I ended up going home with a new hair dryer - not exactly what I had in mind. Little did I know that 4 months later I would get exactly what I had always dreamed of - someone tall dark and very handsome.

So it's true, be careful what you wish for because you just might get it. You may not get it right away. It may take awhile. It may take a long while. But if you're lucky, you just might get it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The nfl jerseys store Broncos are 8-5 and have Christian Louboutin Women Flat games left against the Patriots, Chiefs and cheap nfl jerseys Raiders, three of the four NFL teams who christian louboutin shoes have Nike Air Max 90 already reached NFL Tom Brady Jerseys at least 10 wins. They christian louboutin uk probably Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes need louboutin outlet to christian louboutin men flat win two Nike Free Run of christian louboutin Panettone spiked leather wallet those three to make the playoffs. This will feel like a wholesale nfl jerseys playoff game already for NFL Rob Gronkowski Nike Jerseys them.

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home