My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Women Are From Earth, Men Are From Who Knows Where. . . .

Actually it's really Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus, but this is not a book, this is the real world with real people in it.

I suppose it really isn't quite accurate to say that all women are from Earth because I've certainly seen my fair share of women who were not operating on all four cylinders. But what I can say is that I sure am.

I'm a pretty down to Earth kind of girl (no pun intended). I know what I want, and depending on what that something is I'm usually willing to go out there and get it.

I mean what I say, and I say what I mean. I'm not about sugarcoating things and making them sound nice, although I firmly believe in tact. Some people have a naturally wonderful sense of tact while others leave something to be desired. Yet with a little practice, I really do believe, for the most part, that it is something that can, and should be done.

I'm honest, which goes right along with the aforementioned. I find little point in lying about anything because it's sure to just come right back around and further complicate the situation.

But men, that's a whole nother ballgame.

I don't understand them and sometimes I wonder if I ever will. Sometimes I play the fly on the wall game. People, men in this instance, make their way around me and then start running their mouth, not knowing all the while, that I'm listening. I may look busy, which actually is true, I am busy - listening to them! I hear the things they talk about and wonder how it is that some of us coexist.

Men, you can't live with them, and you can't kill them. . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home