My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Twitter-Painted

Of course since I have not blogged for quite some time, there are far too many topics for me to choose from which to write about. Thus I will inform you all about the most very exciting thing that has happened in my life. I have found the apartment of my dreams and am in the process of signing the lease and getting ready to move, yet once again.

My 2 bedroom 2 bathroom cabana is to die for! As soon as I get the key and am able to get inside, I will take pictures. Oh did I forget to mention that I have a pool now, and my own washer and dryer? Yeah! This was of course a steal of a deal for a place to live! I am really beyond blessed right now, and as you can imagine my excitment levels are through the roof. Now all I have to do is study for NCLEX which I have not been able to buckle down and even really start. Yikes!

Anyway, I am quite twitter-painted about the whole thing, and if you are not sure what that means, revert back to your childhood and hopefully dig out the dusty files from when you first watched Bambi. Aside from that, I am working my butt off and making the big bucks and enjoying life! Keep the prayers coming folks!

5 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

HEHEHE!!! sounds like you're living a dream!! I'm glad all is more than well, but great! So u finally decided to blog! Not very long after we commented huh?
I've never read nor seen bambi so I still don't what you mean by twitter-painted but I'm guessing its something really good! Something like having butterflies in your stomache? cause thats all I'm coming up with! loves
-nikki

6:01 PM  
Blogger lady be good said...

UG!!!!!!! Yes, while you sister is living in a whole in the wall, you have a SWIMMING POOL and TWO BEDROOMS all to YOURSELF!!!!! I am crying Patti, I am actually crying and bursting with Jealousy!!!!! Do you know how lucky you ARE!!!!???? A single woman with such a pad! I would die for such an arrangement! Oh I am Crying!!!! CRYING!!!!! BOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

4:57 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

What a Drama queen!!! xoxo

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Patti, this is anonymous! I have your number and will have to verify your pad ...sounds too goog to be true. Dolly told me how to get to your blog. love you, Ben Adam

1:20 PM  
Blogger lady be good said...

Patti, do you know who Ben Adam is? I will give you a hint: Out of the many older men I love, he is the shortest one. ;) Laff...

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home