My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Monday, May 19, 2008

Chattanooga or Bust!

So Santa Claus and I have been in The Windy City for about a week now, and let me tell you, this has been the longest week of my life, not because I'm not having fun and not because I didn't want to be here, because I did, or at least I thought I did.

Five days ago, just as I was preparing to leave for this excursion, I had a panic attack. I'd planned this trip about 2 and a half months ago and then out of nowhere Thumper and I started dating and from that moment onward I'd been hearing a million different things in regards to whether I should continue with my plans or not. Some people said that as long as it was okay with Thumper then it was okay to go. Then some people said that it was way too soon in our relationship to just bluntly ask him, "Is it okay with you if I go?" And then of course there were some people who just plain said, "No!" Well I talked to him about it and he said, "I trust you." In my opinion that was the end of the controversy. He was okay with me going so it was finalized. But then as I was packing I thought what-if this and what-if that? I cooked up this awful scenario in my head and then spent the rest of the night trying to call Thumper so that I could see him before leaving, but my attempts were in vain. Thus I spent the rest of the night crying and worrying.

So the beginning of the trip was clouded with a lot of regret. Then one of the first nights here, I sat in the hotel lobby and talked to Dr Love and told him that I don't see why everyone is making such a big deal out of nothing. I am not the kind of person to cheat, not to mention the fact that Thumper is really important to me and I'd never do anything to ruin the way things are now. So he suggested that I tell him these things and so I did. Of course the conversation was a lot of me talking and gushing and Thumper listening, but I got it all out and I feel so much better about it all.

Now all I have to do is get home to him! Yeah!

3 Comments:

Blogger JB Iron Man said...

Corndog

3:40 PM  
Blogger JB Iron Man said...

leave a comment please

3:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The nfl jerseys store Broncos are 8-5 and have Christian Louboutin Women Flat games left against the Patriots, Chiefs and cheap nfl jerseys Raiders, three of the four NFL teams who christian louboutin shoes have Nike Air Max 90 already reached NFL Tom Brady Jerseys at least 10 wins. They christian louboutin uk probably Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes need louboutin outlet to christian louboutin men flat win two Nike Free Run of christian louboutin Panettone spiked leather wallet those three to make the playoffs. This will feel like a wholesale nfl jerseys playoff game already for NFL Rob Gronkowski Nike Jerseys them.

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home