My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Monday, June 09, 2008

I Am. . . .

I am your waitress, nutritionist, and therapist.

I am your dermatologist, pharmacist, computer analyst, and marital counselor.

I am your mechanic, stylist, and sex therapist.

I am you financial adviser, insurance broker, and personal assist.

At times you'd think my name badge reads G.O.D.

It's strange, I don't recall going to school for all this.

"Good evening, my name is Patti."

"I am your nurse for tonight."

1 Comments:

Blogger lady be good said...

he he he.

haven't gotten the package yet. i hope it comes soon. when did you send it?

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home