My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Step behind the curtain and take a peek into the real world of nursing - uncut and uncensored!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

9 Months

No, I'm not talking about how long it takes to incubate a baby. Today is 9 months that Thumper and I have been together! I'm not sure what else to say except that these last 9 months have been the happiest 9 months of my entire life. The best part is looking forward to every day in the future that we have together!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you are happy but it has been 9 months of almost complete silence from you!! Are you still communicating with your other friends?? I have sent you several messages to no avail! Is something wrong??

4:41 AM  
Blogger lady be good said...

this comment is too old! i want a new one!

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home